To all of our brilliant customers, friends, and partners, we wish you a wonderful and happy holiday and all the best for 2019.
We also want to thank you for your trust as we build the best WordPress hosting solution in the world. Your feedback has helped us to improve our services and we have many more exciting features coming in 2019.
For those who are interested in the Jungle life, I’d like to take a moment to fill you in on what this year meant for us.
- Thanks to our partners in the USA, France and Asia who have helped us to shape our marketing strategy. An especial heartfelt thanks to Bill H for his ongoing commitment to JungleWP and helping to streamline our offerings for our clients.
- Thanks to our technical team lead by Franck K. They are the wizards who work behind the scenes to bring you all the features you love. Among other things, they have developed our new dashboard and helped smoothly migrate our Premium clients to WordPress 5.0 with zero issues.
- Welcome to Nat N, our Australian copywriter who has been profiling our amazing customers and their awesome journeys.
And what does 2019 hold for JungleWP?
We’ll be introducing our new dashboard. We know our clients are going to absolutely love this new service.
- Our Essential package, offering a pared down solution for smaller businesses.
- The ability to launch email marketing campaigns directly from your WordPress backend (yes, really!)
- A total back-up solution, tailor made especially for our clients and their needs.
We created JungleWP with the goal of being more than just a premium hosting service. We want to help our clients to grow and their businesses to thrive. That’s why we’re so proud of this year. When we look at our customers, we see our success reflected in their success.
Basically, we see a lot of smiles.
Our WordPress “Peacekeeper” experts are here to make sure your website is the absolute best it can be. It’s what drives us.
Have the happiest of holidays and we’ll see
you in 2019 for an even better WordPress experience.